OutdoorLads is a registered charity and runs over 1000 events every year, many of which are free! If after your first few events you've made new friends and want to do more (like 77% of our Members) you can become a Full Member.
As a Full Member you enjoy a range of benefits (see below) and your contribution helps cover the costs of running the group as well as supporting the training and development of our volunteer Event Leaders.
When you first join OutdoorLads you'll be a Trial Member for the first 42 days after registration. Trial Members have all the same benefits as Full Members.
After the 42 days are up you can either become a Full Member or you will automatically downgrade to a Guest Member.
Full Member benefits
- Unlimited access to all our events including hundreds of free day walks, mountain bike and road cycling events and climbing sessions each year
- A whopping £10 per night discount on OutdoorLads hostel and camping weekends
- A free OutdoorLads performance t-shirt and car sticker (when you choose an annual membership)
- Great discounts with top brand partners such as 15% off at Cotswold Outdoor, 10% off at Berghaus, 20% off at Cicerone, 10% off Go Ape adventures and many more!
- 50% off an annual YHA Membership plus 10% off individual overnight stays in any of YHA's 153 properties across the UK
Sign up by Direct Debit and get the following benefits:
50% off your first annual payment by Direct Debit - that's a whole year's Membership for just £27.50! (or just £6.88 for concessions!)
The security of knowing you’ll never miss events because your Membership expires.
No need to fill out any paperwork - sign up online!
*You must register before you can buy