There are lots of ways you can get in touch with us:
- You can telephone us during our normal office hours (10am to 6pm Monday to Friday) on 0161 420 0001
- You can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can open a support ticket by clicking the 'Support' link at the top of any web page
- If you really want to, you can write to us at OutdoorLads, Binks Building, 30-32 Thomas Street, Manchester, M4 1ER
If you have a specific enquiry that's listed below we'll even tell you the best way to get hold of us!
I have a question about by Membership (including Direct Debits)
Harry is our 'Member Support' man and he'll be able to help if you have a question about your membership with OutdoorLads including concession eligibility and Direct Debit issues.
The best way to contact Harry is by opening a support ticket by clicking the 'Support' link at the top of any web page.
I have a finance enquiry
If you have a question relating to finance then Simon is your best point of contact.
- If you're a Member with a payment or refund enquiry please open a support ticket by clicking the 'Support' link at the top of any web page.
- If you're a supplier and have an outstanding invoice or payment problem, please email email@example.com
I have a question about an event
The best point of contact if you have a question about a specific event is the event leader. You can find them on the event page beneath the 'Event Overview'; simply click the 'send message' button to send them a private message.
Please remember that all our event leaders are volunteers often with full-time jobs and other commitments so do bear with them if it takes a little while to get a reply.
You can also post a 'comment' at the bottom of the event page.
I want to provide some feedback to outdoorlads
We always love hearing your comments and suggestions whether it's complementing an event leader for an awesome weekend or offering some feedback on our website. Please open a support ticket by clicking the 'Support' link at the top of any web page.